Sunday, June 29, 2008

Girl- Ideas for nursery......

I have "the nursery" on my mind. I have found the cutest nursery bedding from Pottery Barn Kids, Target & BABYS R US. There is a possibility that I will change my mind or I will have a boy....hehehe!! A boy is actually what I have always wanted "first" but there is so much more "girl" stuff. Why is that?? Anyway...take a look.

Farm Girl..I love the windmill..one of my favorite things..if you have been to my house you so know that and I am a country girl.... :)




Birds.. Of course I love birds too!!



Rabbits..again what I love. I have been drawn to a "rabbit theme" since I found out I was pregnant. This would look really good with the colors I have in the room. Actually, all of them will......???




I like them all...the rabbit one is so cute and out of all of them I can really see it in the room. What do you think????? Go ahead comment- please.

1 comment:

Martha said...

Those are so sweet Vicki! I love them all! It will be hard to pick. You know birds are my favorite but I love the little rabbits too! I can't wait to help you start on the nursery...hope you are having a good day! Love you...