Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Quick Update on Me..

Well, I am still pregnant..... with aways to go....hehe!!! I have been feeling much better for about a week. I have only been sick 1st thing in the morning. So I think that part is just about over. Now I have moved in the "peeing like crazy " its keeping me up all night stage. I have been told that it only gets worse. I am find with that, it was just the nausea I couldn't handle.

I am off on Friday and I will try very hard to organize and clean my house or maybe I will just sleep all day. :) As for work - still no help. I have a temp in the office and at least I have somebody. I have to go to Dallas next week for 4 days of manager training so the interviews ( not like I have anyone set up for one) will have to wait. So if you would say a prayer that the right person will soon arrive at my office door.

I am still going to post some pics of my belly...just finding the time to get pretty and get Keith to be the camera man might take sometime. But, it will happen.

Until next time....


glitter-graphics.com

No comments: