Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Doctor's Visit - June 10th




Good Report :)!! I am so relieved. We tried to hear the heart beat with the microphone but only could hear mine. I was very nervous. So we moved rooms and did an ultrasound -still no heart beat but our baby was just moving all around. You could see the little arms and legs moving. Keith was so excited. He was like "look at it moving". The doctor said I am just on the borderline of hearing the heart beat so nothing to worry about. All looks very good. I gained 2 lbs and they gave me a different presciption for my nausea that shouldn't make me drowsy. My next visit is on July 15th - we should be able to hear the heart beat then. And the visit I am REALLY EXCITED about is August 11th - we should be about to find out the sex of our baby. We are very blessed today that all went well. I am still shocked "we are having a baby"!!! I have wanted this for a very long time. Can't wait to start decorating the nusery. FUN FUN!!!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

I am sooooo excited! Tears in my eyes as I look at your baby growing on the inside of you! God is so good. The creator of life and the giver of good gifts! I love this baby already more than I can put into words!!! :-)

Martha said...

Oh my goodness! What a blessing to be able to see Maw-Maw's little one being so perfectly formed in his mommy's womb! God is so good. I love you already my itty bitty grandbaby!

Quiltermama said...

Yay!!!!!

Such an exciting time!!!

There's nothing like knowing those little arms will be out some day, hugging his/her Mommy!!!

Blessings to You and Your Family!!!