Saturday, June 28, 2008

Trip to the outlet mall.....

Well, I have no idea what we are having- we will hopefully find out in August. Boy or Girl??? We will be blessed either way. However, I am a little anxious and wanted to buy something today. So I bought something for a boy and a girl (with cute little toys to match). I can always give one away as a baby shower present!! So cute..its still so surreal to imagine me a mommy. I was out shopping today, looking at all the toys, little clothes and I thought what a blessing it is to have a baby. Finally, after all this time its "my turn"!!

Check out the cute little things I bought.......I have a thing for birds!!









P.S. I also bought me a cute litte black sun dress. I will get Keith to snap a picture of me tomorrow and I will post. I am sure you are wanting to see my "pregnant belly" !!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

OMGoodness! I LOVE everything!! Adorable! And I love that you are getting to shop for your own baby :-) I love you sis and wish I could've gone shopping with you today! Waiting anxiously for August....

Martha said...

I love everything! The outfits are so cute! What an exciting time for you! I just wish that I could have been there to go with you BUT we will go soon, I promise! Sending a big hug to you! I love you, Mom