Friday, June 6, 2008

The last few weeks..

I am so grateful that I am pregnant. I will take the good with the bad. And the "bad" being "all" day sickness. It's been really hard for me being sick everyday. I am never sick and this has been a change. I have been told that it's almost over. I am 11 weeks today and hopefully the 2ND trimester is a lot better. I did get a prescription from my doctor to help but, it makes me to sleepy.

Cravings- Tomatoes, french fries- jack in the box, cucumbers, peaches. I haven't had much of an appetite due to being sick but, I can't wait until I want to eat.....because I plan on "pigging out". Just kidding- I have to watch my weight. I didn't start out as a "skinny girl" and I hope that I only gain about 20lbs- your probably saying " good luck with that". I can hope right!!

My husband (Keith) - He is great. I have found out that men react different to things than we do. He has been really patient with me feeling bad and my moods. I am a moody person and being pregnant has just topped that off. So pray for my husband. He is going to need it. :) :)

My parents & family- talk about excited. Finally their 33 yr old daughter is going to have a baby. Praise God!!! I am so lucky to have them in my life. My sister & brother are so excited - their 1st niece or nephew. About time...hehe!!!

My other family- Sandie, Bennie, Kristie, Bill & Tanner (Keith's family) are so excited. This will be their 2ND grand baby and they can't wait. I wish that we could see them more. They did live about 3 miles from us but just recently moved away. We see them when we can. Check out the great gifts they gave me under my pictures. I love them all. :) :)

Baby Names- Well I have had names picked out for a long time.

Girl - Rylee Rae (my mom's middle name)
Savannah Rae
Sadee Rae
Maddee Rae

Boy- Jackson Levi - We need a back up just in case. But we REALLY like this one!!

Exhausted- I thought I was tired before. Nothing compares to the feeling in your 1st trimester. I can barely get off the couch. But, I am still working so I can't sleep during the day. :( :(

Everything else - I will be blogging about. So remember to keep checking back in.

2 comments:

Martha said...

God is so good! He has a perfect time for everything in our lives...this is the perfect time for you, Vicki! I know it has been so hard for you to be sick every day BUT it shall pass and yes, it will ALL be worth it!I love all the names you have picked out. I guess we will have to wait a little while before we find out which one we will use :) I can't wait to help you with the nursery and all the other little things in between...I love you, Mom

Stasia said...

I am so excited for you! I love all of the names you have picked; they are all perfect! I can't wait to follow along with you on your journey!!! Love you girl and hope you start feeling better--it will all be worth it!!!