Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Surprise in the Mail - Thanks MOM!!!



Well,today was a rough day for me. I actually felt better it was just a BAD day at work. A lot of things going on and there is only one of me. (thank GOD right..hehe). So I am sitting at my desk in tears and then the mailman stepped in to my office an handed me a package it was from my MOM- perfect timing. Totally made my day. I wanted to share my surprise. Thanks again Mom. I love you very much!!

* the socks say I love my Mommy!!
* the bib says I love my Grandma!!
* the cutest little outfit (boy or girl) with a matching hat.!! Love it
* baby on board sign- can't wait to put it in my car!
* the sweetest card that made my day 100% better...my Mom is the greatest!!
Can't wait to see my sweet little baby in this outfit!! So excited -GOD IS GOOD!!



3 comments:

Shelly said...

I'm so glad you got your package today! Everything is so cute! I was at the GAP today and it was so hard!! I wanted to buy you everything in there! But everything I had picked out was either for a boy or a girl, so I'm trying to wait until we know what we're having!! I can't wait!

Martha said...

I love you Vicki...I just wish that I was there to give you and our baby a BIG hug!! Hope to see you soon!

Quiltermama said...

So sweet!!!