Sunday, June 8, 2008

Please pray - Work Issue

This past week my assistant Jaime gave her 2 weeks notice. She had a baby last year who is now 6 months and the time is come for her to be at home. Also, she will be finishing her degree. I am very sad to see her go but completely understand. She will be very hard to replace. I don't have much time to find someone. June 20th is her last day - maybe sooner. I work in a small office and it's just me and Jaime. So the person that I hire, I have to completely trust. Also, the fact that I am only staying through my pregnancy not after and the apartment complex is for sale poses another issue when hiring. Please pray that I will find the right person for the job very,very soon. I am very nervous about this. I have not felt my best lately and this added stress is not good for me. I know God will help me through anything. Thanks for praying.


glitter-graphics.com

No comments: