Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ice cream is so good for a BAD day!!!

Well, let's see my day was busy. I am looking for a replacement for my assistant manager and believe me it's not going to be easy. So after digging through a pile of " unqualified or just no way" resumes I felt very discouraged. So I decided to leave my office for a while a get a "huge chocolate waffle cone" from Baskins Robbins -YUMMY!!! I headed into the store and ask for my ice cream. She rang up my order and it was $4.42 ( it was really BIG) and my check card would not work. So she gave it to me on the house. WOW, I thought that was so sweet, it made my day. So after I completely pigged out on my HUGE waffle cone...I headed back to the office and found some resumes. I have 4 interviews tomorrow and I had 1 good person today. So please keep praying for me. I need the right person and the right time...GOD is good and I had to repent for not trusting him today. This problem I have is so small compared to all others. God answered my prayer to have baby which is HUGE compared to this. God's timing is perfect. I should just relax and let GOD bring the right person to me. He provided Jaime for me and she had been a perfect assistant for more than a year. So why doubt now he will do it again!!!


glitter-graphics.com

3 comments:

Martha said...

Vicki, Isn't God so good? He loves you so much that He would give you a big bowl of ice cream just to let you know how much He loves you!
So, that lets me know that everything else (all the really big stuff) is going to work out!
I love you & miss you so much, Mom

Quiltermama said...

This is just a short challenging season...it'll pass soon...don't worry!

Loving the Ice Cream's Baby thing...LOL!

Shelly said...

cute post. and free ice cream! God must love you a whole bunch! (wink) things will work out, sounds like God is already speaking to you and growing you through this. keep your eyes on Him. love you.....