Tuesday, July 15, 2008

SUPER.....My word for the day.



SUPER is the word the doctor used to describe how my pregnancy is going. We heard the baby's heartbeat today and he/she was kicking a lot. The heart rate was perfect, as was mine. My blood pressure, weight gain, etc is great. I have only gained 3 pounds total- he said I am right on track. I can't not describe how I feel today. I am just so excited and relieved. I really never truly doubted anything would be wrong but I am a "pessimistic" person and I really hate that about me. We are really excited about our next appointment- August 11. We should be able to determine the sex of our baby. Its been a great day over all. My husband is home with me and he took some pics of my pregnant belly so take a look.


P.S. Check out my cute little shirt... "coming soon". My very sweet neighbor "Ginny" bought it for me.









6 comments:

Shelly said...

love the shirt, the pics, the SUPER news, and love you!! i'm so excited and can't wait for "our" next doctor's visit! pink or blue, pink or blue.....

Martha said...

I was expecting to hear good news! God is so good! Vicki, I am so excited...I can hardly wait until your next appointment...we are going shopping for baby clothes :) hmmmm...boy or girl, boy or girl...
I love the new pics...you look so cute!

dittysue said...

Vicki….you look great and I love your blog. I am so glad that all is going well. Continue to take care of yourself and keep that blog going. We can't wait to hear if the little dumplin will be boy or girl. We love you all...:)
Love ya,
Aunt Ditty

Anonymous said...

You are positively glowing!

Anonymous said...

love the pics, vicki - you look sooooo good and happy :o) love reading the blog - keep it up!

--auntiek

Quiltermama said...

You're such a beautiful Momma!!! :-)