Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sciatic Nerve...

My sciatic nerve is on my nerves, I am on bedrest as of yesterday (per the doctor) . I can't go back to work until Monday or Tuesday. I have been confined to my recliner chair (the only one I can get some what comfortable in) and hardly no sleep for the last few days. I have back problems and my being pregnant with a little extra weight I guess isn't helping. The doctor called me in a pain pill and I haven't felt real comfortable taking it. I took it yesterday but not today. Icy Hot is what I am using. My mom & dad will be here today to take care of me- they have to drive 4 hours but I am glad they are coming. Keith will be out of town on a fishing trip this weekend but, he stayed home yesterday and was a big help. (thanks honey). Anyway, that's my news for the day.

1 comment:

Regina Bledsoe said...

Ok, I signed up on this where I could post comments to you. I am sorry to hear you are on bedrest. Atleast your parents will be there to nurse you this weekend. Sometimes family is the best medicine. Have a great weekend. I miss you.