Monday, July 14, 2008

A little personal...........

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I am so nervous. Actually, every appointment I am nervous and scared. For those of you that don't know I had a miscarriage in 2000- I was 4 1/2 months along and it was heartbreaking. I am right at that point and each appointment I literally hold my breath until I get out of the doctor's office with the good news. I know its normal to be nervous when your pregnant...but I don't want to be. Years have past and that part of me still seems to creep up and get the best of me. But, I know that God is a GREAT God and things are good. I have had a good pregnancy so far and I know I will continue too. If you would please say a prayer for me that everything will continue to be good and this baby will be so healthy as well as mommy!!!! :)

P.S.- I haven't felt very good today...still a little sick in the mornings - so pray that all of that goes away soon - I feel like I am almost in the clear. :)




God Bless....

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I am praying for you and I know that everything is going to be fine! I can't wait for another good report tomorrow! I love you sis! :-)