Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday...

I would say thank God its Friday but I have to work the weekend. Oh well. I am beyond tired. I know in your 2nd trimester your energy is suppose to come back...well "where the heck is mine" ...hehe!! I really pushed myself the last few weeks at work due to "no stable help" in my office and the Dallas trip didn't help either. Other than being tired and still " a little" sick I am doing just fine. I am just really missing my family. I so wish we lived closer to each other. I always knew that I would not live in my hometown but, I didn't think I would be 4 hours away. Mom, if your reading this I miss you sooooooooooooooooo much!!

Tonight is movie night. Finally, I get to cuddle up with Keith on the couch and watch a movie. Its so hard to stay connected but we are working on it.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Martha said...

Yeah you are 17 weeks!!!!! Our baby is growing!
I miss so much,Vicki! This is really, really hard for me...you know that being a Mama & a Grandma is what I do...it's my life. So, this is hard not being there with you now and I can't imagine what it will be like when the baby arrives :o(
anyway, I guess we will survive...I just have to trust God to take care of you & my baby! About your energy level...it just hasn't caught up with you yet :o) it will soon... Have a great weekend and know that I am missing you, too! I love you, Mom