Friday, October 3, 2008

FREEDOM FEELS GREAT!!!

Well, today was my last day @ work!! Well, at least until Rylee is born. I have always worked and come Monday morning I am going to think" get up" your late for work.... (I will think that for like 1 second..hehe) NO MORE who has paid rent, owner's letter, or just having to listen to a resident complain about something I can't control. (Oh, in case you don't know..I have been an apartment manager for about 9 yrs) - I am FREE from all that. Now I have other things to think about.

Anyway....here's to me WOO-HOO - last day of work!!! Oh and I am 7 months today- my 3rd trimester!!! Double celebration!! :)

Oh my sweet staff had balloons tied to my chairs and a cake for me today along with sweet baby presents for Rylee. (thanks- Shana & Brian) Oh...and my friend Jennifer took me to lunch- (thanks Jenn).

Mood: Happy & Sad at the same time!! But, I am sure I will get over the "sad part"really soon !! Yep....already over it.

New Mood: Ecstatic


glitter-graphics.com

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I feel so bad that it took you so long to get over your sadness... :-)