Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Job - Housewife

This is going to take some getting use to. I am usually "running the show" in my office, getting to tell people what to do and liking it..hehe!! This is my second day of my new job. Yesterday was grocery day and today is dishes, laundry day. I will actually be cooking my husband dinner tonight. I am in another world. As I look around at my house...I see neglect- I mean I have been working hard "at my office job" everyday (late nights and overtime, which I am sure will only continue when Rylee is born) and I do "straighten up" my house... well "sometimes..hehe. But, I am very ready for it to be super clean. I am already "nesting" the thing were a pregnant woman can't get things clean enough???? Okay...what has taken over my body??? I am in a whole new life...a housewife and a soon to be mommy!! I have waited years for this but...now that at part of it is here..I am just in shock. I keep thinking my office will be calling me any minute..well actually they did yesterday...my replacement forgot everything I showed her for a week in training and kept calling -okay I am not going to start on that. Now I am just rambling. Well....its time to eat.

Have a great day..everyone!!


glitter-graphics.com

No comments: