Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sneak Peak...Rylee's Nursery

Finally, the pictures you have been waiting for. First, I would like to say these are just a few items in her nursery to give you an idea of the "theme" which is "Vintage Shabby Chic". In the next few weeks I should be able to complete her "gorgeous" nursery and at that time will post more pictures. I still have a few furniture items to get and move into the room.

A few details:

Colors : green, pink, brown, cream

Decor- vintage, birds, trees, hearts, flowers, shabby chic, girlie

Bedding - I picked this because it is so pretty and girlie

Crib comforter

Bedskirt & fitted sheet

backside of crib comforter

Decor -

Bird Mirror- so cute

I love this..

litte table to go beside the baby bed...

wall art- bird & flowers

shabby chic storgage bin - i have 3 of them- for clothes, etc.

shabby chic -green curtain

sheets for " vintage iron bed" in room....for me to sleep & guest

bird-

candle holder...adorable

cast iron bird...

Dresser- glass green knobs

pitcher with flowers..



Well, in a few weeks...I should have the nursery finished and I will post more pictures then. I hope you like everything.

On another note: Doctor's visit today

I had a doctor's visit today..they tested my sugar's. I had to drink this horrible orange liquid. If the results are positive (which I am praying they will not be) I should know in 2 days. I have gain 5 lbs so that make a total of 15 lbs so far (in 7 months). Rylee's heart rate is good and everything with me is good. After they took my blood I felt horrible so I have been in bed resting for most of the day. My last day@ work is on Friday and I can't wait.

Anyway, comment on this blog and let me know what you think about her nursery stuff so far.

Vicki & Rylee

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how adorable! Can't wait to see it in person!

Dell

Shelly said...

So so cute! Everything is coming together so nicely! Can't wait to help finish it! :-)

Martha said...

Vicki, I love it all!! Rylee's nursery is going to be so adorable...I am looking forward to staying a few days to help you get everything in order and ready for our sweet baby!

LenaBena said...

Vicki I love her nursery colors. Normally I wouldn't think brown could soooooooooo cute! I'm sure she'll love it too. And YES she will be spoiled. Celia is sooooo spoiled, sometimes a little too spoiled. :)

Stasia said...

I love it!!! You have done a wonderful job!!

Anonymous said...

Vicki...It's so beautiful...and oh so you!! I Love all of it!! Thanks for sharing that, now I know what colors and can begin to get my crafty little gift together! I cannot wait to see you next weekend, it has been too long! Love Ya!