Sunday, October 26, 2008

Baby Shower Pictures..

First, I would like to say "thank you" to all of you that came to my shower and blessed me & Rylee. Everything was so much more that I could have ask for. I hope that you enjoy my "beautiful" pictures.

And to the ones that could not make it.....I really missed ya!!! :)

P.S. - Thank you cards should be going out this week..... (hopefully).

Beautiful handmade invitations : by Mom & Shelly (sister)


Gorgeous Cake...yummy!!


Goody Bags...with reese pieces (some of my favorite candy)


Good Food


Beautiful handmade banner By: Shelly (will hang on Rylee's baby bed)


So pretty...


Great Food again....





Picture of Rylee @ 20 weeks

Look @ all those presents.....



Opening Presents...


Thanks April...how cute


Me, Stasia, Shelly

Exhausted...from opening all of those presents!!



Sandie (my mother-in-law) & me


Mom, Me & Shelly


The Girls.. Dorothy, Shelly, Me, Brandi, Misty & April


Me & Brandi - (finally an updated picture..hehe)


Shell (my sister in law (as of today..just married), Mom, Me, & Shelly


The Family


After @ my mom's ..the shirt says it all


I needed this shirt before I got pregnant..hehe!!



Thanks again everyone !!! :)

Vicki & Rylee

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I've waited a long time to give you a baby shower! Happy that you loved it! :-) You and Rylee were indeed blessed by all those beautiful gifts! Can't wait to wrap her in one of those soft blankets......