Friday, September 19, 2008

Baby Movements.....

I have been feeling Rylee since 16 weeks but, last night I actually could see my stomach move. I was laying down and she was in a ball, half of my stomach was flat and I guess her butt was in the air...then it happened my stomach rolled.

She is very active at night....literally kicking me so hard it hurts but..I am enjoying every minute of it. I can't wait until Keith can see and feel her. Not to much longer I am sure.

Well...everyone I will be out of pocket for the rest of the weekend. Going to see my in-laws in a very relaxing place. Can't wait.



P.S. - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER...I LOVE YOU!!

Have a great weekend!!!

Vicki & Rylee

2 comments:

Shelly said...

You're so sweet :-) Thank you! I'm excited about your new experiences with Rylee, mom and I cried today just thinking about it! Have a great weekend! love you........

Martha said...

I love you Rylee...I think about you every day...can't wait to hold you and give you Maw-Maw kisses!