Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Excited about change....

I am really getting excited about so many things in my life.

1. Rylee - this one is obvious!! :) December 26Th - maybe sooner or later???
2. Last day of work - next Friday...WOO-HOO!! I am ready for this one. I can't wait to get the nursery done and clean my house. I need to get organized.
3. Baby Shower- October 11Th - of course this is my 1st one and I can't wait. Its going to be sooooo much fun!!
4. My anniversary - October 23rd- 4 yrs. I love him so much. We are going to "try" to take a little "mini" vacation before Rylee arrives and I get to "big" to travel..hehe!!
5. Waiting for Keith to be able to feel Rylee and actually see her move. :)
6. To see all of my family with Rylee..she is going to be so loved and spoiled.
7. Just can't wait to be a mommy!!! I am ecstatic!! :)




Mood: Very Happy

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Me too me too!!! I am so excited about every single one of those with you!!! :-)