Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What I should NOT drink....

About 2am this morning after my 10Th time to the bathroom, I was so thirsty so I decided to have a Mountain Dew - BIG mistake. I have not had that drink since I was like 12 yrs old or something but, that was all there was cold in the fridge ( my brother-in-law) Shawn drinks them and that's the only reason why it was in the fridge. Anyway, talk about heartburn- I have been up since then and couldn't ever go back to sleep. My husband informed me that Mountain Dew has 3 times as much caffeine as regular soda???? Also ,I ate bacon for dinner and that didn't help. So I am sure it's gonna be a LONG day.





Yesterday, was a LONG day and a HARD day. I am struggling with work issues right now. I have not been able to keep my head above water due to the lack of help (I have previously discussed A LOT in many blogs ). My new helper Shana starts on Monday and I can't wait. There has been absolutely NO understanding from the (people above -corporate) about why I can't complete my job. The fact that " I am only 1 person" has apparently slipped their mind. Okay, now I am just venting. I was crying so hard at work, I just hope and pray that I can handle the next 3 months -it's hard to be stressed out like this and not to mention my back problems aren't helping. I just don't feel 100% and work is not where I want to be. But, insurance is a sure good reason too stick it out.

Okay, enough...I am going on 3 hours sleep and I need to get ready for another day @ work. Please pray for me if you think about it - I am just struggling with work stuff @ the moment -which is also impacting my sleep, which is not good. I SHOULD be able to leave work at work but, I am bringing work home with me and also working on my days off.

Do you feel sorry for me now.....I am such a complainer in this blog. OH WELL!! It's my blog and I will complain if I want to. (Okay, I am so singing, it's my party and I will cry if I want to in my head) :)

ONE GREAT THING IS RYLEE - I was in her nursery this morning about 3am (which is a BIG mess at the moment) and holding her little clothes up to my chest- thinking how I can't wait for her to arrive. I am so in LOVE with her.

Have a great day!!!

Till the next venting session..hehehe!!!!

1 comment:

leesiebella said...

Hey girl~

I'm so sorry to hear that you are having such a rough time. YOu can complain all you want! We all understand!

I pray that things improve for you so you can enjoy this special time of your life.

I know you are so happy about your sweet little baby, so I'm praying for her pregancy that it's a very easy time for you!

xo
Analise