Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Long Awaited Blog...

Well, its a ........!! I think I will tell everyone after I deliver. Nah..I am just kidding.

Here goes....




My doctor's visit was great yesterday. I had my mom, sister, mom-in-law, niece and nephew were there with me. Keith has the flu and couldn't make it..... so sad. He was sweet to think about not getting all of the other pregnant women (at my doctor's office) sick. Dr. Blair said to tell him "thank you". Everything looks great. She is beautiful with all of her fingers, toes and little nose. They said she is perfect. I knew in my heart it was a girl. The reason, well I have always wanted boys and I knew that God would bless me with a "little girl" to help me grow as a person and mommy. I could handle a boy but a girl will be a challenge for me. I am always up for a challenge!!! It's going to be great. My granny that is "90 years old" in a few days is so happy, she wanted a girl so bad and I get to bless her with another precious great-grand baby.
As for me, relieved is my word that I am using. I was so scared that something would be wrong but, things are wonderful. I have gain 7 lbs since my last visit. That makes 9 lbs total in 5 months. My doctor said I am making this easy for him, I am doing fantastic -right on schedule. And of course I have pictures to show. I just know you are ready to see....so here they are.

Introducing Rylee Rae Smith

Beautiful Profile

Spine - she is holding her foot in this one.

Face

Hand - all 5 fingers

Foot - all 5 toes

It's a GIRL- butt shot. :) No mistaking!!

Words can not express the joy I am feeling. As I am writing this blog and posting pictures of "our " baby tears are just rolling down my face. I am relieved and over joyed. I feel like for the 1st time in this pregnancy I can start to fully enjoy it.

Oh one more thing...of course you know that I had to go shopping for the nursery. I will post more pictures later of all of the stuff I bought. I will have a fabulous, adorable little girls room. I can't wait to start decorating.

I have to take Keith to the doctor now. Please pray that he will have a speedy recovery and will not pass any germs on to me!!

Till next time..............


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vicki & Keith..Congrats on the great news...A Girl...how precious and exciting! And Vicki, you are definately correct...girls are a bit of a challenge until they are about 30..then they turn into great women!!Take care of yourself and keep us all posted on what is going on. Keith darling..get well as soon as you can! I love the name you two have chosen for your little one!
Love to you all:)
Aunt Ditty

Anonymous said...

Vicki & Keith...Oh..I almost forgot..Sandie called me yesterday after she left you guys and told me the good news of her second grandchild being a girl.She was so excited, she could hardly talk!!Sounds like this little one is on her way to a great life filled with lots of love, love, love..:)
Love ya,
Aunt Ditty...:)

Shelly said...

We had a great time this weekend with you and I am soooo happy that I was able to be in the room when we found out we are having a girl!! Yay!! I can't wait to hold Rylee, she has already stolen my heart. :-) Tell Keith to feel better soon!
all my love..........

Martha said...

What a blessing to be able to see our sweet Rylee Rae...she is beautiful! Can't wait to hold her and give her Maw-Maw kisses :)I had lots of fun shopping with you for Rylee this weekend...looking forward to lots more! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

CONGRADULATIONS KEITH & VICKIE,
I JUST WANTED TO CRY WHEN I SAW THE PRECIOUS PICTURES OF YOUR GIFT FROM GOD,SHE IS SOOOOOOO CUTE ALREADY AND I KNOW THAT YOU BOTH ARE GOING TO BE AWESOME AT LOVING THAT BABY GIRL, YOU WILL BE AWESOME PARENTS. REMEMBER TO GIVE HER LOTS OF LOVE, GOD WILL SHOW YOU THE REST.AMEN!!!!!!!
OUR LOVE TO YOU BOTH,
LINDA FAUST; LOVE THE NAME RYLEE

Anonymous said...

Vickie and Keith congradulations! I just know that your little princess is going to be just darling!

God Bless
The Whiteside's

MrsTinaW said...

These are great sonogram pictures! Congratulations on your little girl! They are so much fun! I love the name too! :) Hope you are feeling well!

leesiebella said...

HEY VICKY!

I am SOOOOOO excited to hear this news that you are having a little girl!!!!! I know you are just dying! lol

I know she is going to be so loved by everyone! Little sweetie!

Okay, I'm off to read you other posts!

love ya,
Analise