Saturday, August 16, 2008

Whew..What a week...

Well, on Wed I was driving to work and my Rodeo decided to start making a horrible noise then it died on me. I called a wrecker and it took 2 hours to get to me. I had to wait at my truck on the side of the road that long. After my truck arrived at the auto shop they determined that the motor was completely gone. It was so time for me to get a new truck. My rodeo was a 2001 and I had it for 5 yrs. We were planning on getting me something a little later down the line but my truck had other plans. I have been in a rental car for the last 3 days. This morning my rental car had a flat tire which I notice when I arrived at work. So I was just lucky that I didn't have a flat on the way to work. Also, we had sold Keith's Montero Sport a few days ago so no extra vehicle to drive but we now had money to pay my truck off. Oh my truck, completely not working, we had to sell to an auto shop for $500, we still owe on it and to replace the motor would have been more than it was worth. We were told we were lucky to get that for it. Our auto shop found someone to buy it within 3 hours. They said that never happens. But, God supplies all of our needs. Let's just say it's been a week.


But....my husband bought me a new truck today. All I can say it's AWESOME!! A 2008 Nissan Pathfinder Limited Edition . I have attached a picture from the website. I will take some pictures of my truck and post sometime this weekend.



Here it is...Vicki and soon to be "Rylee's" new truck.



What to you think? Pretty right??

5 comments:

Shelly said...

LOVE it!! Can't wait for you to take me for a ride with the moonroof open! :-)

MrsTinaW said...

very pretty! I love it. I can't believe the Rodeo is gone. hee hee! We still have our and it will be Kyle's soon.
p.s. I finally was able to log in. I kept getting a notice my password was wrong and it wouldn't retrieve it....

Martha said...

I am so glad that Keith bought you a new vehicle...no more sitting on the side of the road for two hours!! I love it and I know that Rylee will too!

Anonymous said...

I love geting a new vehicle! Congratulations on the new one!!
Hope all else is going well..take care...and give each other a kiss & a hug for me..
Love ya,
Aunt Ditty...:)

leesiebella said...

GIRL! What a nice car! So happy for you!

I was getting worried reading your story... lol

SO glad you got a shiny new car, that is so awesome!!!

xo
Analise