Wednesday, August 27, 2008

me & my feet..


Update on me.....swollen feet to say it lightly. I have had swelling in my feet since Friday and had to go to the doctor on Monday. I am still having it and I am wearing flip-flops to work. This as well as a few other issues have helped me make the decision to give my notice @ work. My last day if I make it that long will be Sept 25th. I am nervous about it and I know I will have a lot to get ready for with Rylee coming but it will be a HUGE change for me. I have always worked but, I am excited about the new change motherhood will bring into my (0ur) life. I know this is crazy but,this is my pregnancy blog and I am posting all that goes on with me including a picture of my BIG FAT SWOLLEN FEET... I just had too. I am ready to be able to see my ankles again..but, I know that pretty soon my feet won't matter - I will not be able to see them anyway..hehe!!!
This weekend I will update with pictures of some gifts I have received and nursery stuff I have purchased. Also, I am getting ready to start planning my baby shower. Its going to be so much fun. I have waited for years for this and it's finally happening. I am having a little girl of my own.
Until next time...

No comments: