Saturday, July 30, 2011

Things About Rylee...

I just want to share a few things about my little girl. 
  1. She is a girlie girl, but still loves to ride her tractor. 
  2. She knows her ABC song and sounds so cute singing it.
  3. She can count to 20 (when she wants to...lol)
  4. She is finally, (for the most part) is potty trained...!! We haven't attempted a "public" restroom yet. 
  5. Loves to play dress up, dolls, and make up.
  6. REALLY hates to have her photo taken...lol!! I guess this could be my fault...hahaha!!
  7. A good eater, not really picky at all. 
  8. Favorites foods: strawberries, bacon, eggs,salmon.
  9. Loves owls, bird & horses.
  10. Has about 10 play cell phones...this can't be a good thing..lol!
  11. She LOVES the outdoors. 
  12. She looks just like her daddy, but has MY eyes!! (the shape not color)
  13. We are TRYING to learn her colors, she can't seem to remember the color "blue".
  14. Purple is her favorite color. 
  15. Obsessed with freezer pops.
  16. Sleeps in her own room and bed, such a BIG girl!!
  17. Can say absolutely anything, speaks VERY well, and in complete sentences. 
  18. Likes to steal my Dr. Pepper when I am drinking it.
  19. Calls McDonald's, The BIG M. ( I said it once and it stuck)
  20. She is AMAZING!!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I love everything about her :)