Friday, July 29, 2011

Playtime (7-27)

I "rarely" take inside shots.. but, I decided to grab my camera the last few days and just snap away...!! I just redid Rylee's room, took down her baby bed..bought a shelf from Ikea and new owl bedding!! (I will post pics of her room later) Oh, and I totally reclaimed my living room...for this is the first time EVER her toys have all been in her room and she can play there. :) So here are some pics... (my next post will be kind of the same).

So here is my sweet little girl...having a blast playing in her room. :)

P.S. - Like I stated in the previous post, the pics on this blog are NOT about perfection..or trying to be fabulous with my exposure, etc...just me being a mommy :) These are actually "noisy", I didn't have my flash attached and had it on the highest ISO...!! My next posted pics..will be better... (flash used)...lol!! WHY am I explaining myself....hahahaha!!

2 comments:

aunt ditty...:) said...

Vicki, I love it all, she is growing up so fast..she is just adorable..:)you are doing an awesome job with her...:) keep up the great work;love, aunt ditty..:)

Shelly said...

I am glad you are having fun with your photos and Rylee. I love her new play space and can't wait to sit down for some tea. :)