Thursday, July 28, 2011

Back on Track with this blog...

It is sad to say, that I have been neglecting this blog.  I started this blog to share the joys of my sweet little girl, and just to share things for my family & friends to see.  Well, a few months have gone by and I need to get back on track.  Lately, my focus has been on my photography, facebook, or just other stuff...! Well, as of 2 days ago...I have made a decision that those things will be on the back burner for a while....!! Rylee is growing up way to fast...she will be 3 in December and I don't want to miss another sweet moment.  So, this blog, from this point on will be filled with updates, pics of Rylee ( I won't be spending a lot of time on editing, or trying to achieve the BEST photo, but just fun shots of my little girl growing up)....so I hope you enjoy..!! I have about 4 post to write...!! :)

A few hours ago, I started reading this blog from my first post...and it just made me laugh, smile..and cry!! Sweet memories...I am truly blessed!!!

No comments: