Monday, November 24, 2008

News.......

My doctor visit went well today. Rylee looks good...I had to do a stress test due to my high blood pressure the last few weeks. It was a little high today but we are both doing fine. Dr. Blair told me that he will not let me go past 39 weeks, which is about 1 week early "little Ms. Rylee Rae" will be making her entrance into the world. So she will be here before her due date (12/26) and Christmas!!! What a Christmas this is going to be. We could not ask for a better present!!

I have not forgotten about the nursery pics..I just arrived home yesterday after a week @ my mom's and tomorrow I am heading out for another week to visit with Keith's family for Thanksgiving. We are blessed to have 2 Thanksgivings this year....I get to eat for 2...hehe. I usually do all the other years to so no difference this time around!! :) :) :)

So....that's the update on me and Rylee. I am packing my bag today ( just a little early) but, with this traveling you never know she might surprise us and come anytime.

Oh one more thing....he said she will probably weigh about 7 lbs and that I am not measuring to much bigger than that. I was starting to get worried on how big is going to be...especially after my mom's dream.

Mom's dream- She saw in her dream my birth announcement on a billboard sign (too funny) - 9 lbs 11 oz.... (I told her that is a nightmare) ...I hope my doctor is right with the 7lbs. If not........................I am scared

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

glitter-graphics.com



2 comments:

Martha said...

Vicki, I am so glad that you & Keith had Thanksgiving dinner with us! It was exciting to think about the next visit you would have Rylee! It is still hard to believe! I can't wait until I can hold her and give her kisses! She is going to be perfect in every way...doesn't matter what she weighs (wink, wink) and you are going to do great...I'm with you all the way! I love you, Mom

Shelly said...

All I want for Christmas is my new little niece!!! :-) Soooooo excited! (I'm smiling, but you could've probably guessed that, right? ha ha)