Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New Ultrasound Pics -34 weeks 3 Days

Well, I went to the doc on Monday to see how much Rylee currently weighs and I can't believe it. She is a whopping 5lbs 3oz and I have 6 weeks to my due date. I have only gain 23lbs in 8 1/2 months so I am not too huge. Anyway, as long as she is healthy I am fine but, just thinking about a 9lb baby scares me.

Here are the latest pictures of our precious little one "Rylee Rae".

Toes

Profile - She has her mouth open.

Profile

Nose, Mouth/Lips - the top of her head is hiding...!!

Profile -4D Image

Face


We are so excited about her arrival. As for me..I am still on modified bed rest and will probably be until she is born. Good news is my blood pressure is lower which is a great sign. I have put 2 polls on my page so if you want to VOTE on her weight and due date....take a guess!!!

Until next time....

P.S. Nursery pictures coming soon...out of town @ the moment!!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I can't wait to hold her and squeeze her and kiss her and love her.....!!!!!! She is so beautiful!!!! :-)