Thursday, November 6, 2008

Couch Potato...

Update on me:

Tuesday I went to the doctor to have my blood pressure checked and it was high ...(1st time) and there was protein in my urine; also I have been having bad headaches. The doctor thought I might have preeclampsia so I had go the the hospital for a few hours and get hook up to a monitor and do blood test. The blood test came back fine but I have been on bed rest.

Today, I went back and my blood pressure is still high so I am now taking some meds for it. Good news no protein in my urine. So...basically the doctor said I need to become a couch potato to try to get my blood pressure down. The last few days of feeling bad..that is exactly were I have been.

My next appointment is next Thursday the 13Th - so I will see what happens. Rylee is perfect by the way. I do another sonogram on the 17Th to see how big she is ....I can't wait. I am getting closer...on 7 weeks to go!!!

Until next time....



glitter-graphics.com

2 comments:

Martha said...

Hey Vicki, I love you & miss you! Please take it easy...no stressing! Gotta keep that blood pressure down!!!I can't wait to see you next week! Love you, Mom

Shelly said...

I know it will be hard for you to lay on the couch and do nothing, but I know you can do it! :)