Sunday, December 27, 2009

1st Birthday Party @ Nanna's

Well, this party was postponed the 1st time...but we manage to have it *smiles*! However, mommy was not feeling well @ all...so I have to thank Keith, Nanna and Auntie K. for decorating. I decided to go with the "Lady Bug" theme..because I LOVE it...and its so cute! Nanna made the cupcakes..(thank you) and the toppers were pop up toys..I bought and they are just to cute! The lady bug dress I ordered did not arrive on time (still not here) but Auntie K. bought her the cutest little onesie...that had a cupcake with a 1 and a R on it...with a little pink tutu on the back of it....just adorable. I can't wait to see the pics that Auntie K. and Nanna took...my camera died and I just wasn't feeling to good with the camera ! But, I still managed to get a few so check them out..

Our Christmas followed...and we were ALL so blessed -thanks for everything! I didn't get any pics of Christmas..but I think Auntie K. did! :0)

Click on link to view the rest of the pics...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ourittybittyaddition/sets/72157622959152005/







Oh..Nanna had bought a cute little tiara and fairy wings...well lets just say those lasted about 1 second..hehe! Thanks again everyone for the presents...she is such a BLESSED little girl!


No comments: