Wednesday, December 23, 2009

1st B-day/Christmas at Maw-Maw's

We had such a great time at my mom's. We had a cute little "Christmas" themed party for her outside and it turned out great. And our family Christmas followed right after...she loves wrapping paper. My mom and sister made a GORGEOUS birthday banner, mom made adorable paper dolls with Rylee's name on it and the cupcakes....(thank y'all) & did a lot more! My sweet husband put up the tent so we could have it outside (lots of trouble- thank you) and everyone pitched in to decorate..even Shawn my brother-in-law :0)! It was a GREAT little 1st birthday party!!

Please see the link below for the rest of the pics.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ourittybittyaddition/sets/72157623058162508/







Thanks again to my family for all the beautiful, sweet gifts you got Rylee and for all the help with the party...I couldn't have done it without y'all.

No comments: