Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Update...

Rylee is AMAZING...! She can now say about 8 words or so..and is ALMOST walking, she balances on the bed, holding on to nothing..! Her personality is so sweet and delightful- MY JOY! When she crinkles up that little nose when she smiles...it just melts my heart and nothing else matters. I am BEYOND blessed to have the privilege of being her mommy- THANK YOU GOD!!

The words she can say are:
1. Momma (of course- since 6 months)
2. Dada (she said hi dada together one morning..SO sweet)
3. bye-bye ( and waves)
4. hi
5. night-night
6. ma-ma (maw-maw)
7. nanna
8. up (all the time)


And I believe that she is VERY photogenic...and that's great for me (wanna-be-photographer)! I can't believe how tall she is getting and HEAVY (21lbs) , I have to say that my back is ready for her to start walking...hehe!

Enjoy the pics.......it was a nice day outside (she loves being outdoors) and trying to EAT everything she can put in her hands...hehe!!



































No comments: