Sunday, October 25, 2009

Canyon Lake Market Days

Along with my mom and sister we decided to set up a craft booth at the Canyon Lake Market Days and HAD A BLAST. This was my 1st time EVER to participate in a market day and I have to say I LOVED IT. My mom and sister are VERY talented women and their crafts are just amazing....I was HOPING that I inherited some of that talented. I have never been able to make anything "crafty" due to my career...but, now that I am a stay @ home mommy I had just "a little" time to create. I have posted a few of my items and favorite pics. I have posted a link to ALL of the rest of them...just WAY to many to post.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ourittybittyaddition/

hand stitched flower on wine bag

Bucket pincushions

hand stitched baby jeans and skirt

cards and tags I made

me, mom, Shelly & Rylee

Christmas ( I made with ribbon) trees and stars

paper pinwheels

Glitter stars

tags, magnets, western tags, pinwheels, & clothes pin note holder....

Christmas trees - I LOVE THEM

Mom & Rylee

Again....how sweet

Daddy & Rylee

My sweet little family...

Mommy & Rylee wearing Aunt Shelly's crowns

Rylee wanting mine...hehe!

SWEET
SWEET...Aunt Shelly & Rylee...I Love it.

Awww....

Please take a look at the link I posted and see all the GREAT things my mom & sister made and our booth pics.
P.S. We owe a BIG thank you to Keith for all his help unloading and loading our stuff!! :0)










No comments: