Friday, May 22, 2009

My 34th Birthday 5-21-09


I
had the best birthday!! My mom, sister & Logan came up for 2 days, which in itself was a GREAT birthday present. My mom made me the BEST cupcakes. all homemade including the butter cream icing...OMG delicious!! I usually ask for strawberry cake every year..since I was old enough to talk..but this year I had nothing but cupcakes on the brain. OK.....enough about the food, well lunch at Carino's was scrumptious!

After lunch we did a little shopping (well window shopping) at one of my favorite little shops called " Decor & More"...which I love. I soooo wanted this dress form which was so cute.......but I need to get my craft space together first (& get some $$)..which I am working on this weekend!! I am hoping..I can go back & get it!

Next,came the beautiful presents...thanks everyone that took the time..to think about what I would like & get it for me. My mother-in-law Sandie calls me every year and sings (with her beautiful voice) happy birthday..I love that, always makes me smile. I have a lot of pics to post. My hubby had to work (thanks honey...for working so hard for me & Rylee) so that's why he's not in the pics...! Please enjoy...the ones of Rylee are GORGEOUS!!







































No comments: