Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mother's Day

My 1st Mother's Day...WOW! I have been looking forward to this day for a LONG time. Waiting to have a baby @ 33 years old..might not be a long time for some people...but for me it was! I remember calling my sister last Mother's Day (or the year before??) and just crying about not being a mommy yet! It was always hard for me to sit back and watch all my friends or family.... "share their news" and have a Mother's Day!! I wanted to join that club..., but most of all....I wanted to be able to hold, kiss, squeeze, sing to,rock this little person Keith and I created, a blessing that GOD has in trusted me with, she by far is more than I could have ever imagined. BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE...is what I like to say!

Keith, was so sweet...I went up stairs and when I came down he had 2 cards on the bed, 1 from him & 1 from Rylee. So sweet..the 1 from Rylee..he actually wrote"mommy" like a little kid..which was the sweetest thing...I CRIED!!

Me & my sweet baby doll!! The best present of all!





P.S. - Will have a Mother's Day blog #2....still have a few things to post. (Gifts & cards from my family)!




No comments: