Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wolfe Creek 3-20-09

This is our lake outing with my family at Wolfe Creek Park (Lake Livingston). It's the 1st time for Rylee to go to the lake. We had such a GREAT day!! My husband is missing though...he had to stay home and work (thanks honey)!


Rylee loves her stroller...

Shelly, Me & Brooke....

I love my daddy...!

Logan & Paw-Paw - fishin..

Taylor...fishin too

Me, Rylee & Brooke....enjoying the sunshine!

The girls & Logan
Aunt Shelly loves Rylee....

I love the lake.....

Pretty Girl...
This picture looks fake, it looks like we photo shopped Rylee in the picture..
Loving my Rylee

Rylee talking to her friend...her favorite doll.

Rylee loving on mommy..

I wanna talk...

taking a stroll around the lake

snoozing in my stroller..

maw-maw & her baby girl...

1st time for Rylee's feet to touch the grass..
loving Rylee & Logan
Logan loves Rylee
Taylor showing out and Logan watching.....(thinkin I can do that too)
Logan....what a pretty background..

No comments: