Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy 3 Months to Rylee.. 3-10-09

I can't not believe it's been 3 months. Time is flying by way to fast...which makes me sad. This cute little outfit is one of my favorites...it was given to me @ my shower from " April Toddy" (thank you again)!! I knew that it would be a special day I put this one on her..it was, Regina ( my best friend from high, the blog below) came for a visit and her 3 month birthday was the day before...so BIRTHDAY PICS. I love them.

I realized that I have like a million pics on my computer but not one printed out...I better get busy on that. Please enjoy the pics. Oh...feel free to copy any of the pics (family & friends). I took these with the camera so they should print out better than the cell phone pics I always post.

Enjoy...Oh she is raising herself up when laying on a pillow...just about sittin up!!



















2 comments:

Shelly said...

She is sooo stinkin adorable.....

K. Melanie said...

how adorable is that little headband! baby girls are just the cutest!